Return of non-defective products - Right of unreasonable withdrawal from the customer
The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Service Contract (when such a contract is in force), or from the delivery (when it comes to products) and even when there are many products in the same order of delivery and the last one when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first. Withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is unreasonable and free of charge and if the item has already been delivered the customer must return the product exactly in the condition it received it, with all its accessories, the forms accompanying it and its packaging in excellent condition.
- The withdrawal declaration is made in writing or electronically and the COMPANY is obliged to send confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it has been received.
- Following the statement of withdrawal, the COMPANY is obliged to pay the price received within 14 days of receipt of the products.
- Shipping costs are not refundable if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheaper standard delivery method provided by the COMPANY.
- The refund will be refunded to the customer using the same means as the original payment. Specifically in the case of credit card debit as follows: in the event that until the withdrawal and refund of the item has been paid to the COMPANY, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will proceed with each act provided on the basis of the contract concluded with the client. Upon receipt of this information, the company bears no responsibility for the timing and manner of execution of the reversal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had opted for the "pick up from the store" option, it would be refunded to him by the store in which he received the product. In the event of a wire transfer payment the refund will also be made by wire transfer to the client's own account.
- The customer is liable to indemnify the company if it has used other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods in the space until the declaration of withdrawal. The nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods should be ascertained on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the company, however, without opening the product packaging and putting it in place. in good working order. The company is willing to inform the customer of any questions about the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise. If the product is opened or put into service, its value is automatically reduced as the product is classified as used and the customer is obliged to compensate the company for the decrease in the value of the product. The decrease in value from the opening of the packaging and consequently the classification of the product as used is considered on a case-by-case basis and is determined by the company and is usually in the range of 20% -30%. The COMPANY is entitled to agree with the client its compensation even with mutual compensation.
- If the withdrawal relates to the provision of services, the customer shall pay a sum proportionate to the amount provided until the withdrawal declaration.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Online Store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the status of the products and to make a full or partial settlement of its claim unilaterally and without any further price. vis-à-vis the customer.
For more information we are always available either by phone at 00302331505410, 00306977273967 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you want to cancel your placed order, you can call 2331505410 and one of our contributors will take the cancellation of your order.