products Certifications

Dear customers,

We would like to share with you important information regarding changes in regulations that may affect our cooperation in the sale of professional nail styling products. We want you to always be up to date and feel confident when purchasing our products.

Due to the new Regulation 2022/692, which appeared on February 16, 2022, from December 1, 2023, some ingredients that may have been present in cosmetics until now will be prohibited.

In practice, this means that after this date, products containing ingredients such as Pentetic Acid, Pentasodium Pentenate, Trimethylmolpropane Triacrylate (TMPTA), Theophylline, Azadirachta Indica Seed Extract and Benzophenone will no longer be available on store shelves.

But don't worry! Taking care of your well-being and trust, we have already made sure that these ingredients are not included in our products. Instead, we have introduced new, safe formulas that meet all the above-mentioned guidelines. regulation. You will now see new batch numbers on all our products with the note "NF" at the end, which means they are free from ingredients that will be phased out.

It is worth mentioning that 80% of our products have never contained these ingredients, and the remaining 20% have already been adapted to the guidelines.

From August 1, 2023, we will no longer offer products containing prohibited ingredients. We encourage you to check your products, labels, MSDSs or CPNP product registrations in order to exclude any products from sale after the required deadline. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.


This site uses cookies to distinguish visitors. To accept the use of cookies, please select
Cookies policy